A $50-$200 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO BOOK A TATTOO APPOINTMENT.
In order to secure an appointment, I do require an appointment deposit. This deposit is applied toward the final cost of your tattoo. Please see Additional Info for full details.
We prefer to handle deposits and appointment bookings for large or custom pieces in person, during a consultation, or directly with the artist of your choice. But in the event you are not local to the Los Angeles area or unable to come in for a consultation in advance, or if you would like to reserve time for a small or not so custom tattoo and have no artist preference, we can save you a trip to the shop by handling your deposit online here. Yay.
Here's what you need to know:
- DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE
- Deposits are applied toward the final cost of your tattoo at your final session.
- Deposits cannot be transferred to another artist or customer. But deposits can be transferred to another appointment as long as the deposit is not subject to forfeit (see below).
- Deposits will be forfeited if any of the following occur:
- If you cancel or reschedule with less than 48 hours notice
- If you reschedule an appointment more than twice
- If you arrive for your appointment intoxicated or without valid ID and cannot be tattooed
- If more than 6 months pass without communication or attempt to schedule
- If you make major changes your tattoo idea, concept, design, etc or decide not to get tattooed at all
- Deposits can not be applied toward merchandise or tips.
- PLEASE NOTE: We will not begin drawing for a tattoo until after a deposit is received. And we may not have a drawing ready until the day of your appointment. We are sorry, but we cannot send designs by email, social media, text, etc. If you would like to see a design before your appointment, you may try to ask your artist directly if you can come early to preview the artwork in person.
PLEASE SPEAK TO SOMEONE AT THE SHOP OR THE ARTIST OF YOUR CHOICE BEFORE PAYING A DEPOSIT!